Sunday, August 17, 2008

Holiday Snap



I've just returned from a week's holiday, cycling in Ireland. Fortunately we managed to avoid the worst of the rain, and had some great days cycling through lovely countryside.

After a blissful week away, the chaos left a week ago hasn't gone anywhere - chiefly the fact that last week my landlord has returned from 18 months working in Russia and very unreasonably wants his house back! House hunting over the last few weeks has given a real insight into how housing and planning policies over the last few years have affected those who need to live in Cambridge - more of this later when I finally get the keys to a new home - at which point I will have house moving to look forward to.

Many thanks to Andrew Bower for blogging on the Post Office consultation meeting last week - many Coleridge residents will already have met Andrew as he has been working with the Conservative team in Coleridge for some time, and helped me a lot canvassing at the last two elections here, so is really up to speed on the local issues.

I hope to blog updates from the last couple over weeks on the key ward issues as I catch up over the next few days.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Hi Chris,
That looks like a great holiday, although rather you than me cycling up those hills! Good luck with the house hunting.
Ruth